CgRepo.com offers textures, 3d models and pbr materials hereafter referred as "Assets" on its website www.cgrepo.com. The use of the goods is subject to the terms and conditions below. The use of CgRepo.com implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1 Registration and access to the account
- To acquire and download Resources, you must first register your account. After completing the registration, you can access and download the assets in exchange for credits (see article 5).
- It is necessary to avoid access to your account by third parties. In particular, it is necessary to keep the password strictly confidential. CgRepo.com will assume that all actions taken by your account after login with your username and password are authorized and controlled by you. This means that you are responsible for these actions.
2 Use of Assets
- You are authorized to:
• use Assets in 2D or 3D computer graphics, website design, advertising banners, films, television programs and printed media;• sell 3D models bundled with modified asset versions (if the 3d model is not the asset itself).
- • incorporate Asset into computer games and 3D models;
- You are not authorized to:
• sell or distribute any Asset (modified or not) alone or in a package of textures, material, shaders, scale modeling models (pre-printed or digital), scrapbooking package;• use resources for the creation of products sold through "print on demand" websites (for example, printing cups on demand, t-shirts, mouse pads, etc.);• group resources with software such as painting programs, plug-ins, 3D engines, 3D programs;• use resources for any purpose that violates the applicable law or regulation.
- • release the assets or derivative products with open source licenses.
- • use The Assets to print wallpaper, fabrics or vinyl wraps (with the exception of private or single use);
- • use resources in graphic design themes or models sold to multiple customers on digital markets (including stock photography, clipart, website templates, business cards and e-cards);
- CgRepo.com can recover from you all damages incurred as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions.
3 Storage activity
- You are not authorized to:
• storage of goods with the aim of creating a local library (copy of the property);• interfere with security or otherwise abuse, stop, load excessive loads or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the CgRepo.com website or any system or network resources connected to this website.
- • use a program (spider, leecher) or script to automatically download (all) the assets on CgRepo.com.
4 Availability and maintenance
- CgRepo.com does its best to make the service available at any time, but does not provide guarantees on uninterrupted availability. CgRepo.com actively maintains the website and the asset service. Maintenance can take place at any time, even if this could negatively affect the availability of the service. Maintenance is announced in advance whenever possible.
- CgRepo.com can adapt the website and the resources service from time to time. Your comments and suggestions are welcome, but in the end CgRepo.com decides which adaptations to perform (or not).
5 Free and Premium Access
- If you have an account, you can acquire and download Assets in exchange for credits. Each registered user can download a free version of Asset (for example Pbr Materials comes with a free 1k Jpg package). Assets downloaded without credits (free version) can be used for personal and commercial use (provided that the use complies with these terms and conditions).
- Users can also purchase "credits and days". With the credits it is possible to acquire and download Assets in their professional form. (For example Pbr Materials up to 8k Tga Pack), "Credits" will not expire but can only be used if the Days Amount is not Zero.
- The acquired resources can be downloaded up to 3 times.
- Subscriptions are not renewed automatically
- During Beta Testing of CGRepo.com Buying Subscription is allowed only to physical persons and NOT to companies or studios.
- The exact price and details of each subscription package are available on the Cgrepo.com website and may be subject to change.
- All prices are shown in USD and can be converted into the local currency at the time of payment.
- All prices are exclusive of all taxes (local), taxes and other government charges that may be applicable.
- Payment can be made via PayPal or as further explained on the website.
- CGrepo.com respects your privacy and your personal data. We do not disclose your personal data. No newsletter or offer will be sent to you without your prior consent. Any information sent by the user will be used exclusively for the purpose of completing the transaction, providing the service and resolving customer service issues. In our privacy statement, we will explain what personal data is collected and for what purposes.
7 Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights on all goods and content on www.cgrepo.com belong exclusively to CGrepo.com or its licensors. You will be given a non-exclusive and non-transferable right of use and the powers explicitly granted on the basis of these terms and conditions.
8 Liability and compensation
- Except for cases of intentional misconduct or gross negligence, the liability of CGRepo.com will be limited to the amount paid by the customer in the month before the occurrence of the cause of the damage.
- Under no circumstances will CGRepo.com be liable for indirect damages, consequential damages, lost profits, lost or lost damages in case of business interruption, loss of commercial information, loss of data or any other pecuniary loss in relation to any claim, damage or other proceeding deriving from this agreement, including - by way of example but not limited to - use, assignment, access to the CGRepo.com website, the goods or part thereof, or any other right granted to you , even if you have been informed of the possibility of such damages, whether the action is based on a contract, tort (including negligence), infringement of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
- In the event of force majeure, CGRepo.com is never obliged to pay compensation for damages suffered by the user. Force majeure includes, among other things, interruptions or unavailability of the internet, telecommunications infrastructure, power outages, riots, traffic jams, strikes, supply disruptions, fires and floods.
- You indemnify CGRepo.com from all claims arising from or in connection with this agreement and use of Activities.
9 Duration and resolution
- These terms and conditions come into force as soon as you use the asset library for the first time or purchase Premium access. The agreement remains in effect until your account is closed.
- You can close your account at any time.
- CGRepo.com has the right to temporarily block your account or to close Premium access:
• if CGRepo.com discovers storage behavior for a longer period of time;
- • in case of violation of these terms and conditions.
- CGRepo.com is not responsible for any damage you may suffer from terminating your account or Premium access in accordance with Article 9.3.
10 Effect of termination
- 10.1 Upon termination, cancellation or termination of Premium access, the advantages relating to Premium Access are no longer valid.
- 10.2 After the expiration, cancellation, closure of an account (hereafter: "End of account"), it is no longer possible to download any resources.
- 10.3 At the end of a subscription and / or an account, unused credits will expire. No reimbursement for unused credits is obtained.
- 10.4 At the end of a subscription and / or an account:
• you have the right to continue exploiting any asset already incorporated in any product before the end of the account;• you have the right to continue distributing all products in which the asset was already incorporated before the end of the account;• use of the asset (in the products) must comply with these terms and conditions.
- • end users have the right to continue using any of their products with the embedded asset; is
- • you have the right to continue exploiting any goods already downloaded and modified before the end of the account;
11 Not competition
- The user will not use Asset to develop or sell products or services comparable to the platform owned by CgRepo.com.
- In case of violation of the provision referred to in Article 11.1, the user shall have to CGRepo.com a penalty immediately due and payable of EUR 10,000.00 for a confirmed violation without further notice of non-fulfillment requested and will also have to CGRepo.com a debt immediately due. and payable penalty of EUR 500.00 for each day on which the infringement continues, subject to the right to claim full compensation.
12 Changes to the Terms
- CGRepo.com may modify these terms and conditions as well as prices at any time.
- CGRepo.com will announce changes or additions via the service or on the website.
- If you do not wish to accept a change or an addition, you can terminate the contract when the changes take effect. The use of CGRepo.com after the effective date will constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions modified or added.
13 Final clauses
- Italian law applies to this agreement.
- Except as otherwise provided by the applicable mandatory law, all disputes arising from the CGRepo.com service must be forwarded to the competent Italian court located in Milan.
- For any clause in these terms and conditions that requires that a statement be made "in writing" to be legally valid, a declaration via e-mail or communication through the CGRepo.com service will be sufficient provided that the sender's authenticity can be established with sufficient certainty and the integrity of the declaration has not been compromised.
- The version of any communication of information recorded by CGRepo.com will be considered authentic, unless you provide proof to the contrary.
- In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is declared legally invalid, this will not affect the validity of the entire contract. In this case, the parties agree one or more replacement clauses that approximate the original intent of the invalid provision (s) within legal limits.
- CGRepo.com has the right to transfer its rights and obligations under this agreement to third parties as part of the acquisition of CGRepo.com or associated business activities.
Feel free to email any questions regarding these terms and conditions or any other questions about CGRepo.com at email@example.com. The correspondence can be in English or Italian.
CGRepo.com di Gdc